- This website is a publication of Intersect Capital, LLC. Information presented is believed to be factual and up-to-date, but we do not guarantee its accuracy and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of the subjects discussed. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the author as of the date of publication and are subject to change. Content should not be viewed as personalized investment advice or as an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned herein. A professional adviser should be consulted before implementing any of the strategies presented.
- Intersect Capital, LLC is registered as an investment adviser with the SEC and only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or is excluded or exempted from registration requirements. SEC registration does not constitute an endorsement of the firm by the Commission nor does it indicate that the adviser has attained a particular level of skill or ability.
- Past performance may not be indicative of future results. All investment strategies have the potential for profit or loss. Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment or strategy will be suitable or profitable for a client’s portfolio. There can be no assurances that a portfolio will match or outperform any particular benchmark.
- Content should not be construed as legal or tax advice. Always consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax situation. Intersect Capital, LLC is not engaged in the practice of law or accounting.
- Returns referred to in Market Updates and Quarterly Commentary do not represent the performance of any client of Intersect Capital, LLC, or any of its advisory clients.
- Please see our Form ADV for full details and disclosures.